- 383 Syllabus: The semester-long class for training all writing consultants at Richmond. The link will take you to our class wiki and student projects
Forms from Writers and Faculty:
- Writing-Center Referral Form
- Student WAC Survey
- Faculty Preference Form
- Writer's Evaluation of Consulting
Forms for Writing Consultants
Connecting Writers Across Borders: the Writing Lab Newsletter's blog, focusing on issues of concern to Center directors and tutors working internationally.
- Using Google Drive for Collaborative Class Notes: A slide show with examples by Joe Essid
- "Writing Around Richmond": Published several times a year, this newsletter discusses highlights of our writing program.
- "CompPile" Research Bibliography: From the Council of Writing Program Administrators, a comprehensive set of materials for faculty and students researching the teaching of Rhetoric & Composition.
- UVA's Teaching Resource Center: The Teaching Resource Center has a compendium of good tips for every aspect of classroom instruction.
- Richmond's WAC Faculty Binder Online: From working with writing consultants, to Write-to-Learn, to designing formal writing assignments, this resource has pages of information for faculty in many disciplines.
- Write-to-Learn Activities: A series of good practices for any classroom. These short, easy-to-employ activities encourage critical-thinking skills and improved writing.
- Training for Tough Tutorials: Our online training tools for ENG 383, featuring digital video.
- WAC Links: Note that this list of links, by category of users and interests, is not frequently updated. Caveat Lector.
The Staff Writing Project is a site that helps Richmond staff members improve their on-the-job and academic writing.